Many holistic treatments can provide hemorrhoids relief
-Ayurveda for treating hemorrhoids
Many Ayurvedic therapies are clinically proven to work, such as:
- Medicine, lifestyle, and diet changes.
• Kshara or herbal alkaline paste that program cauterizes and shrinks the hemorrhoids mass.
• Kshara sutra, a special treated alkaline ribbon to tie hemorrhoids off in the base. This can block the blood supply to the vein and then can shrink the hemorrhoids mass.
- Agni karma/thermal cautery & Shastrakarma (surgical excision).
• Ayurvedic teachings recommend herbal remedies & medicines, diet, and lifestyle changes in the first stages of hemorrhoids or piles. Good digestion is one of the most important factors to good health as constipation is one of the chief reasons for hemorrhoids.
- Acupuncture in treating hemorrhoids
According to Traditional Chinese medicine, hemorrhoids or piles are caused as a result of the accumulation of heat and dampness in the vicinity of the rectal area and lower body such as the anus and intestines. If the body is subjected to a warm temperature and humid conditions for an extended time without being dry, it might cause hemorrhoids. This heat and humidity cause the blood vessels to swell up. An acupuncture chart shows all of the meridian lines in the body where energy travels along channels in the body, and this includes the rectal area also. However, many will be surprised to learn that the regions of treatment for hemorrhoids using acupuncture aren't located close to the anal area but far from it.
- Yoga Therapy: Yoga therapy is of excellent support to prevent and control hemorrhoids from becoming worse. Exercise of Shatkriya or yogic cleansing process retains the body purified, and protect against digestive and intestinal issues. In the status of hemorrhoids, an individual may experience constipation or difficultly in passing stool. Basti kriya helps smooth peristalsis motion for quick elimination.
Additionally, Ashwini mudra in various seated and inverted postures strengthen and stop the enlargement or swelling of hemorrhoids. Inverted postures such as Viparita Karani, Sarvangasana, and Sirsasana can provide good relief in the irritation and pain in the hemorrhoids.
Basti Kriya (Colon Cleansing): Basti is among the most significant Shatkriya, the yogic cleansing technique. The major aim of Basti is to wash the lower abdomen, especially the colon. This yogic cleansing technique is practiced on an empty stomach only in the morning. There are two different types of Basti, Jala Basti, and Sushka or Sthala Basti.
- Homeopathic Remedies for Hemorrhoids
There are several homeopathic treatments for hemorrhoids or piles. These treatments are chosen based on specific details of the person seeking treatment.
Hamamelis might be traditionally indicated whenever there is throbbing, raw, aching pain in the anus, made worse for several hours after passing stool, and accompanied by significant bleeding. Back pain may be present too.
The homeopathy remedy Aesculus is often used for hemorrhoids. Aspects of this symptom image for this treatment include external hemorrhoids that feel better when they're bleeding, sensations like little poking sticks in the rectum, symptoms made worse by urination or passing stool, and reduction of symptoms in the cool, open air.
Collinsonia is frequently used when hemorrhoidal pain is associated with alternating diarrhea and constipation, and heart palpitations and swelling of the lips.