Understand the different Ayurvedic treatments & wellness programs for your health condition, beauty, or well-being from the best wellness centers. The following are just some examples of treatment programs and packages.
1. Ayurvedic Massage
Ayurvedic Health and Wellness packages are profoundly relaxing that improve immunity and promote vigor, strength, and energy. Suitable powders, herbal oils/ concoctions are used in the health treatments according to a person's body type and wellness needs. Unique blends of health spa health and health packages are customized for different health needs. The purpose of all treatments is to restore the balance of doshas and to restore physical strength and calmness of the mind.
Experts provide optimum health treatments improved by natural herbs in Ayurveda Health and Wellness Packages. Ayurveda health treatments are a powerful tool with which you can achieve optimal health. Our wellness treatments are economical and bring immense health benefits. We guarantee you the best treatments. Here are some examples of Ayurvedic health and wellness packages that are provided by wellness centers and customized for individual requirements.
2. Nirvana package (Ayurveda Comfort package)
This program is specially designed for busy men and women who have little or no leisure time. This bundle is beneficial for people who travel a lot and work long hours with no time for relaxation. This package is a program for a brief period of one day to 3 days and aids in optimum relaxation of mind and body. It includes the following:
• Marma Abhyanga (Full body massage).
• Shirodhara (Third eye therapy ).
3. Mana Shanti package (Ayurveda for Anxiety Relief)
Anxiety is a part of our daily life, and lifestyle pressure is always present, be it related to our job, family, relationship, or fund. Stress is a normal response to the growing demands of life. Elevated levels of anxiety may result in various health issues and may also have a negative influence on your relationships and quality of life. Ayurvedic stress relief package can help you leave your stress behind, thereby enhancing vitality, improving circulation, the calmness of the mind, and promoting sound sleep. Packages include:
• Aroma Abhyanga (Aroma massage).
• Vashpa Swedana (Steam bathroom ).
• Shirodhara (Third eye therapy ).
• Tarpana (Eye rejuvenation.)
4. Soukhya package (Spine and Joint healing )
This package is specially designed to keep your spine and joints healthy. This treatment program is beneficial for relieving pain, inflammation, and inflammation from the affected region. It calms the spine and joint & boosts strength. It's useful for the spine and many joint problems such as Rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, sports injury, spondylosis, etc.. This package includes:
• Spinal massage
• Foot massage
• Patra Pinda Swedana (Leaf bolus steam)
• Pizhichil (Oil bath)
• Nadi Swedana (Localized steam)
5. Langhana package (Weight reduction packages)
With a mix of Udwartana, Swedana, and Karshan Basti, This bundle is useful in the management of cellulite. It can reduce subcutaneous fat, help in weight loss, and increases metabolic activity. It also tones the skin and enhances the skin complexion and luster of their epidermis. This bundle includes:
• Udwartana (Exfoliating body scrub).
• Vashpa Swedana (Steam bathroom ).
• Karshana Basti (Medicated enema).
6. Brimhana therapy (Strength and Weight gain bundles )
This bundle promotes strength of the body, nourishes the cells, improves digestion and absorption of nutrients. This weight-gain package is excellent for boosting immunity and in medical conditions like muscular dystrophy. Within this bundle, many nourishing and strengthening remedies are administered for optimum effect. This package includes:
• Marma Abhyanga.
• Pizhichil (Oil bath).
• Shastika shali swedana (Rice bolus steam).
• Basti (Medicated enema).
The wellness treatments will make you feel relaxed and energized all of the time. Ayurvedic therapies can allow you to transfer your body, mind, and soul into its most profound sensory consciousness and to sense supreme bliss.
7. AYURVEDA PANCHAKARMA
Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatments are cleansing and detoxification treatments that are effective on both physical and psychological levels. The human body and brain get revitalized and rejuvenated in the stress and strain of everyday life with Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments. It doesn't matter if you want to recuperate from a health issue, or you're attempting to just enhance your health levels and state of health - Panchakarma treatments can help..
Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments are effective in chronic and acute health difficulties. Experts frequently assist patients of different pathologies and complex diagnoses with Ayurveda detox remedies. They are happy to help patients of ailments with Panchakarma therapies: Malignant metastasis, Scleroderma, Multiple Sclerosis, Hepatitis-C, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Psoriasis, PCOD, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Kidney Diseases, Paralysis, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Obesity, Diabetes, Alopecia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn's disease, BPH, Renal calculus, Endometriosis, Fibroid uterus.
Packages are specialized in providing customized Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments. Expert doctors decide bespoke Panchakarma treatments after a detailed consultation and Prakriti Analysis (Body Constitution). The Panchakarma treatments include advice on diet, recommendations of Ayurvedic medicine, topical therapies, lifestyle modification, meditation, and yoga. Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments are performed by qualified, well trained, and professional healthcare workers under the advice and oversight of Ayurvedic physicians.
What are Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments (Ayurveda Detoxification therapy)? Panchakarma treatments are the five-fold Ayurveda cleansing remedies that get to the Root cause of the problem and remove the deep-seated toxic metabolites (Ama) in the body, thereby restoring the balance of the doshas and encouraging healthy tissues. Diseases need to be cured entirely by cleaning toxins from the body by Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments, or they can recur.
Aside from providing the curative line of treatment, Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies help in the promotion of health & wellness and prevention of diseases, which can be beneficial for both diseased and healthy. The body needs to be processed with appropriate Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies for improving better absorption of herbs and Rasayana (Ayurvedic Rejuvenation) remedies. There are three steps in classically performing Panchakarma treatments. They're Purvakarma, Pradhana Karma, and Paschat Karma.
- Purvakarma (Preparatory process )
For proper and effective management of Panchakarma, it Is crucial to prepare the patient before Panchakarma by Deepana - Pachana, Snehana, and Swedana remedies.
- Deepana - Pachana (Herbs to increase digestive fire and to Promote digestion) -- Oral administration of Deepana -- Pachana (Digestive) herbs in the form of powder, pill or decoctions help to improve Agni (esophageal flame ) and liquefy Ama (toxic metabolites), so it can be removed from the body by Panchakarma treatments.
- Snehana (Internal and External Oleation) - Snehana is the process of management of fats such as medicated ghee and externally with Ayurveda oil massages. Suitable medicated ghee is administered orally in a growing dose for a period of 3 - 7 days, depending on the seriousness of the condition and temperament of the individual. Snehana assists in the mobilization of the vitiated dosha from the website of morbidity.
- Swedana (Sudation) - After Abhyanga (Therapeutic massage), Swedana is administered. Swedana is the process of inducing sweat by application of heat to the body. This assists in liquefying the vitiated doshas and bringing them into the gastrointestinal tract where different Panchakarma treatments eliminate them.
- Pradhana Karma / Panchakarma therapies (Main detox procedures)
Panchakarma is a combination of two words "Pancha" means five, and "Karma" signifies "Procedures." The five Panchakarma therapies are:
- Vamana (Emesis),
- Virechana (Therapeutic purgation),
- Nasya (Nasal medication),
- Anuvasana Basti (Medicated oil enema) and
- Niruha Basti (Herbal decoction enema).
They assist in cleansing the body and have a calming effect on the mind and the human body. After Purvakarma, Abhyanga (Therapeutic massage) and Swedana (Sudation) follow, appropriate Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatments are administered to the patient.
- Vamana (Emesis) -- During this Panchakarma Therapy, vomiting is induced by oral administration of herbal emetics to eliminate the accumulated doshas, especially vitiated Kapha dosha in the body.
- Virechana (Therapeutic Purgation) -- This Panchakarma Treatment requires the use of oral purgatives to eliminate the vitiated doshas, especially Pitta dosha, by causing purgation.
- Nasya (Nasal medication) - Nasya is one of those Ayurveda Panchakarma therapies which assists in the elimination of vitiated doshas in the area over the clavicle, especially head and sinuses by instilling liquid medications through the nose following massage and fomentation of neck and face. This Panchakarma therapy is beneficial in diseases affecting the head, neck, and face.
- Anuvasana Basti (Medicated oil enema) - In this Panchakarma Treatment, treated oil is administered through the rectal route for expelling vitiated doshas. It's highly beneficial for pacifying Vata dosha.
- Niruha Basti (Herbal decoction enema) - This Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment includes the introduction of herbal decoctions to the rectal route with the patient lying in the left lateral position. Niruha Basti Panchakarma therapy is effective for balancing Vata dosha.
- Paschat Karma (Post Panchakarma / Follow up Regimen)
For improved benefits after Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments, An individual should avoid both lifestyle and diet that promote illness. Follow up routines regarding lifestyle and diet will help to intensify Agni (metabolic and digestive fire), restore physical strength in addition to the optimal functioning of the body systems. Post Panchakarma regimen includes the intake of healthy food and avoidance of daily sleep & physical and psychological over-strain.