Dr Baljot Bharaj, Ayurveda
Total years in practice: 23
Dr Baljot Bharaj, M.S (Ayu) Obs & Gyne, is an Ayurveda Consultant & Pranic Healer at Kayakalp Ayurveda . She is trained in Kereliya Panchkarma. Her endeavour is to expedite Ayurveda – the natural science of life – which stresses on lifestyle management in a scientific way to lead a happy and healthy life – physically, mentally, spiritually i.e ‘holistic wellbeing for harmonious life’. Her consulting practice mainly comprise Antenatal and Postnatal Care, Gynecological Care, Beauty Care and Health Care.
She has done her post graduation with specialization in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar, India – the prestigious and pioneer institute of Ayurveda in the world. She is trained in Kereliya Panchkarma from Arya Vaidya Sala, Kottakkal, Kerela, India.
Dr Baljot Bharaj’s approach of healing is with a vision of –
* Assisting to create and sustain holistic wellbeing and healthy society through Ayurveda.
* Bringing harmony and complete balance of mind, body and soul/consciousness.
* Healthy mother – the epitome of the society as she is the progenitor. Health of the family and society depends on the health of the woman.
* Healthy child – the foundation of healthy and progressive society.
Her expertise is in providing –
* Pre conception (Garbhadhan vidhi),
* Antenatal (Garbhini paricharya),
* Post natal (Sutika paricharya) care with Ayurvedic formulations and regimen for healthy child and safe & happy motherhood.
* Supportive Ayurvedic care for High Risk Pregnancies and complications during pregnancies.
* Specialized curative and supportive Ayurvedic treatment for conditions related to women’s health, beauty care and health care.
Dr Baljot Bharaj has profound experience of practicing Ayurveda in various capacities –
* Ayurveda Consultant
* In government sector
* Delivering lectures
* Publishing articles
* Research work
* Guest speaker in various Radio & Television Talk shows on Ayurveda, Webinars and Social platforms on Ayurveda
* Pranic Healing
She regularly attends and presents papers in various national and international conferences and workshops .
Her emphasis is on the maintenance of ‘holistic wellbeing and harmony’ for total health through scientific and experiential wisdom of Ayurveda .