Atharva Ayurveda Wellness Centers
Vaidya Naveen Sharma, BAMS
Arthritis | Autoimmune Disease | Cancer Care | Fatty Liver Disease | Migraine | Pancreatitis | Prediabetes | Psoriasis | Rheumatoid Arthritis | Skin Diseases
English | Hindi
I am Vaidya Naveen Sharma who has been practicing Ayurveda in the foothills of Himalayas in Kangra near Dharamsala, the seat of Dalai Lama. Having spent my early life in the foothills of Himalayas, I completed my degree B.A.M.S degree from Rajeev Gandhi university of health sciences Bangalore. I worked under the world-famous Padamshree Vaidya Balendu Prakash from August 2007 -2012 at Vaidya Chandra Prakash Cancer Research Foundation in Dehradun.
I started my practice in Kangra from 2012 and laid the foundation of Atharva Ayurdhama Ayurveda hospital with the help of a dedicated team. We have four branches of Atharva Ayurveda centers in India.
1. Atharva Ayurdhama Hospital at Shimoga Karnataka
2. Atharva Ayurdhama Davangere Karnataka
3. Atharva Ayurdhama Ayurveda Hospital and Research Center at Kangra
4. Atharva Ayurdhama Ayurveda Clinic at Bangalore.
Area of Expertise : Prevention is Better than Cure: Health Awareness
Lifestyle disorders: Liver disorders, Autoimmune Disorders, Cancer Care, Migraine, Childhood Asthma, Pre-diabetic, Autism
Diet and Lifestyle modification, and consultation:
Here is a success story of a young and dynamic doctor, Vaidya Naveen Sharma, who has successfully cured the patients having chronic diseases. He says, "Who says that the Ayurveda takes time to cure the chronic diseases"? Dr. Sharma has his own clinic at Jayanti Vihar and in-patient hospital at Bye-pass, Jogipur, Kangra. He says that the Ayurveda system of Medicines has its roots in the texts of Vedas during the Vedic period and even the sages practiced it. This system existed during the Indus Valley Civilization too. It is said that the practice of human beings was started by Ayurvedachrya, Dhanvantri, who taught this therapy to Sushruta. Dr. Sharma says that this system does not focus on medicines but it emphasizes on 'Ahar and Vihar' (dietary habits) and preventive health care He says that main cause of all ailments is an imbalance in any one of the three 'Doshas', 'Vaata', Pitta and Kapha'. He says that Ayurveda is the world's oldest healing system. The other countries like America term it as an Alternate System of Medicines. Dr. Sharma further says that our body is the combination of five elements, 'Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Space'. Dr. Sharma says that there are four centers of Atharva Ayurdhama in India, of which three are in Karnataka and the fourth is at Kangra. Dr. Sharma has recently made a breakthrough in curing the patients having very chronic diseases.
1) A 21 years' old female patient from Saudi Arabia had a history of hair fall and stented hair growth. She was advised hair transplant by the doctors, somewhere outside India. But on knowing about Ayurveda on the Internet, she was admitted to the Kangra Atharva Ayurdhama Hospital, Jogipur, Kangra. She was discharged after 12 days with having heavy hair growth. In just 30 to 35 days she had long hair on her scalp.
2) A 38 years' old male patient from Nepal was admitted for chronic Pancreatitis on 11th April 2015. Before coming to India, he took medicines for 18 months with no results. His Allopathy medicines were stopped. On the very second day, the patient responded to subsiding pain and was discharged on 14th April 2015, just after four days' treatment. 3) A 35 years' old male patient, having a history of Migraine since his childhood, before coming to Kangra center, had consulted many neurologists for many years having no improvement. He consulted Dr. Sharma on 28th Aug. 2013, having headaches, associated with vomiting and Nausea, etc. After 15 days there was a marked improvement and after three months' treatment, the patient was fully recovered. Dr. Sharma further says that there is an adequate arrangement for boarding and lodging in the hospital.
Dr. Naveen Sharma gives credit for this to his mentor, Padam Shree, Vaidya, Balendu Prakash, and Dr. Malikarjun from Karnataka. Apart from the above ailments, Dr. Sharma cures chronic diseases like Hypertension, Childhood Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, Liver disorders, Autoimmune, Cancer Care, Autism, Arthritis, Skin disease, psoriasis, Insomnia, Depression, Obesity, and Leucoderma, etc. All these treatments are done by Panchkarama, Sirodhara therapy with medicated oil and Ayurveda, Preventive health care, and therapy by Leeches.
The Kangra Atharva Ayurdhama clinic was set up in 2012, while the hospital was established in 2018.
CHOOSE MODE OF CONSULTATION
Get brief informational answers to your question from experts.