Emotion Code Chart Guide
How This Helps
Harboring trapped emotions within your body may adversely affect your overall physical and emotional wellbeing. The Emotion Code chart is a useful tool to determine which of the sixty trapped emotions could be possibly causing you pain and issues.
What is the emotion code chart?
Our emotions play vital roles in our wellbeing. Hence, at times we need to know which emotion is causing a specific problem in our lives. The emotion code chart helps individuals to understand which trapped feeling is causing challenges in their lives. Dr. Bradley Nelson created the Emotion Code Chart to release trapped emotions that affect our mental, emotional, and physical health.
The Emotion code chart may seem to be very confusing and overwhelming at first blush. But a certified practitioner can easily and quickly find out the trapped emotion. There is a total of 60 emotions listed in the chart, and there are six rows and two columns in which all the emotions & feelings are divided. In each box, there are five emotions. The listing of the rows is according to the areas of the body; certain trapped emotions often affect. But still, there can be some exceptions too.
Emotion code chart guide
A guide for using the emotion code chart
As mentioned earlier, for a certified practitioner, using the emotion code chart is easy. But one can also learn the use of the table by reading books and by going through tutorials and videos. Once you choose to spend a few hours with the emotion code chart, you get to understand its mechanism and how quickly it works. Eventually, you start feeling that it is a crucial component that can help you to release the trapped emotions. Here is a guide that can help you to use the Emotion Code Chart.
1. The first step you need to do is to connect with your subject or your sub-conscious. You can choose a person to be your subject, an animal, or even can practice it remotely.
2. The second step is to ask your subconscious or your subject about the trapped emotion. It is basically the emotion that you or your subject is willing to release. You must know if the location of the trapped emotion is column A or in column B. You can also go for the ‘muscle test’ to check the authenticity of your answer. If the muscle you are testing weakens, then it is the sign that it is a ‘No’ answer.
You can get yourself or your subject other options and can ask if the trapped emotion is in some other column. Be sure that you can receive a positive or even a negative repeatedly. In that case, you must breathe, reset, and repeat until you gain some definitive answer. Once you are sure about the column of your trapped emotion, you will receive a list that is cut in halves.
3. The next thing that you must ask after knowing the answer or the column number followed by the row number. In every column, there are six rows. The fastest way to find out the row number is to ask questions. You must know, either the trapped emotion is in the odd rows or the even rows. The purpose of this step is to know specifically about the column and the row number of the trapped emotion of yourself or your object.
You can start asking yourself or your object, “Is the trapped emotion is in row one?”, you keep on asking while mentioning the row number until you receive an affirmative answer.
1. Once you are sure with the row and the column number, then you have already narrowed down your search to five emotions. In this part, you have to be very concentrated to test the emotions one by one. You can take the help of the muscle test in this step, too, to have an authentic answer. Make sure that you come up with only one emotion at one time. Any one of the five emotions will test stronger than others.
2. If all the emotions test ‘no’ or seem to be weak, then the conclusion is that you have an ‘inherited trapped emotion.’ This can be an emotion which is passed to your biologically, by your mother or father. In such a case, you can go for an even more in-depth process to know the origin of the trapped emotion.
The muscle test
Facts you must know about the muscle test
Muscle testing helps you to find out the row and the column number quickly and authentically. Thus, you also need to know about the process of muscle testing and how you can make the best use of it.
Choose the ring-in-ring muscles, straight or bent arm muscles if you need to go for a muscle test. You can choose one of the muscles mentioned above according to your comfort. Through practice, you will come to know about the muscle you are most comfortable in. Dr. Bradley Nelson recommends the practice of the muscle test to be 100 times per day and must last for ten days.
How do you release trapped emotions?
How to release inherited trapped emotions through emotion code chart?
We had a mention of inherited trapped emotion earlier. That is something which is transferred to you biologically by either of your parents. When we are mentioning inherited trapped emotion, it doesn’t mean that you can’t release it through the Emotion code chart.
• The first thing you must consider asking is about the age of your client. Asking the age will help you to understand the approximate age of the trapped emotion too. If you find the trapped emotion is acquired before half the age of the client, then you can cut down the age in half.
• Once the inherited trapped emotion is uncovered, you may ask from which side or from how many generations. You will find your parents and grandparents fit that emotion most of the time. That way releasing the emotion becomes easy.
1. Muscle Testing, Part 3, page 149; The Emotion Code: How to release your trapped emotion for abundant health, love, and emotions by Dr. Bradley Nelson
2. Releasing Trapped Emotion, Part 6, Page 196; The Emotion Code: How to release your trapped emotion for abundant health, love and emotions by Dr. Bradley Nelson
3. Processing the release, Page 217; The Emotion Code: How to release your trapped emotion for abundant health, love, and emotions by Dr. Bradley Nelson
4. Inherited Trapped Emotions, Page 220; The Emotion Code: How to release your trapped emotion for abundant health, love and emotions by Dr. Bradley Nelson
5. The invisible Epidemic, Page 4; The Emotion Code: How to release your trapped emotion for abundant health, love and emotions by Dr. Bradley Nelson
6. Testing Yourself, Page 160; The Emotion Code: How to release your trapped emotion for abundant health, love, and emotions by Dr. Bradley Nelson