13 Alternative and Holistic Treatments for Cancer Care
How This Helps
Media and drug companies make us believe that cancer cannot be cured. But the truth is not exactly what we are being told. Alternative medicine practitioners and natural healers stick to the belief that meaningful and successful treatments to fight cancer have been discovered several years ago, but the ideas were not popular enough simply for the enormous monetary factor related to the pharmaceutical companies all over the world.
It is true that generally known treatments like surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy have a positive effect in bringing remission to cancer but without proper maintenance and nutritional support, the condition is most likely to relapse and even increase in intensity.
In the following list, you will get to know about some of the alternative and holistic treatments for cancer that can help bring substantial relief for patients:
1. Vitamin C (in high dose): Vitamin C is proved as toxic to cancer cells. Making use of intravenous infusion of high dose Vitamin C leads to the creation of huge amounts of hydrogen peroxide and thus killing the cancerous cells.
2. Therapy with hydrogen peroxide: This is a newly developed method and the result is far more effective as compared to the previous ones. Use of food grade hydrogen peroxide is used in this particular therapy.
3. Essiac: Essiac is the alternative treatment for cancer and is popularly known as the 4 herb tea. The Canadian nurse named Rene Caisse made use of natural ingredients using Burdock, Sheep Sorrel, Indian Rhubarb and Slippery Elm Bark to make this herbal drink and got extraordinary results in treating cancer patients.
4. Pet Therapy: Successful treatments for cancer involve wellbeing of the mind and soul. Pet therapy is such a method that helps a cancer patient to get rid of loneliness and depression. Having the company of a loving pet is helpful in providing the positive mindset and thus, can bring about wellbeing of the patient.
5. Acupressure: It is nothing but a massage technique that can provide relief from toxins as well as physical and mental tension. This, in turn, lets the organs work smoothly and strengthen the immune system of the body.
6. Techniques to relax: Relaxation of the body is extremely important while a person is fighting against cancer. Aromatherapies, music therapy, Chi lel Oi Gong, Tae Kwon Do are some of the ancient therapies that can bring about relaxation.
7. Treatment with ozone: Ozone is known to be a great ingredient to fight the infection causing bacteria. Ozone therapy for cancer patients helps to decrease the growth of cancer cells.
8. Laetrile treatments: Laetrile is derived from kernels of apricot and is helpful in lowering the harmful effects of chemo and radio therapy. It also releases cyanide and thus destroys cancer cells.
9. Nutrition therapy: As mentioned earlier, nutrition is a key factor for the success of conventional cancer treatments. A cancer patient has to ensure that the food is nutritious and at the same time low in fat and oil contents. Diet regime with required amounts of vitamins, minerals, whole grains, vegetables and lots of juices are sure to make a patient healthy.
10. Emotional and spiritual support: Wellbeing of the patient’s mind is of utmost importance in fighting cancer. Prayers and support from the family help in fighting against the stress that a cancer patient has to deal with. There is nothing more powerful as love and care.
11. Sodium Bicarbonate: Sodium Bicarbonate is known to increase the pH level in blood and thus making it highly alkaline. The tumor cells thrive best in the acidic atmosphere and thus, making the blood alkaline will result in retarding the growth of cancer cells. Along with this factor, sodium bicarbonate is able to increase the body’s tolerance towards alternative therapies.
12. Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements: There are nutrition supplements which can lessen the negative effects of chemotherapy. Melatonin is a good way to fight against such conditions.
13. Boosting the treatment methods: There are certain foods which can boost the effectiveness of medical treatments. Fish oil is rich in vitamin D and is known to boost the effectiveness of conventional cancer therapies. This particular vitamin can also retard the growth of cancer cells.;
Get brief informational answers to your question from experts.