How This Helps
• MY CLINICAL CASE .... PSORIASIS....
PRESENTING COMPLAINTS .... complaints of severe itching on scalp , behind ears, upper and lower extremities , leg , knee scratching leads to burning , agg in any season , perspiration , rel eived by bathing in ice water .
PHYSICAL GENERAL- SLEEP- DISTURBED due to itching and. Burning.... THERMAL- HOT, CAN'T TOLERATE heat in any form .....
APPETITE - NORMAL... But immediately after eating within few hours .
Wants to eat...
Sweat. Profuse all over the body .... Profuse , feels irritated ....
STOOL- NORMAL , but passes after breakfast ...
DESIRE- NON- VEG and Sweet but agg to sweet
- Desires meat. .
- Desires raw food.
- Skin, cracks, winter, in
AVERSION- TO STICKY FOOD ITEMS... .
PAST HISTORY ~
Ringworm the age of 13 yrs ,
history of fever at the age of 18 yrs .
MIND . LOQUACIOUS, SELF Praisers
- Intolerance of hunger which is especially marked in the forenoon.
- Desire for sweets and fats.
- Heat in the feet, hands and vertex.
- Offensive odour of discharges.
- An almost mandatory history of skin eruptions which itch voluptuously.
- Intolerance of heat and closed rooms.
SELECTION OF REMEDY. . SULPHUR 200... SINGLE DOSE... FOLLOW UP...
discoloration started reducing from scalp
ears and upper limbs ,,, but increased in lower limbs as a herring's law of cure... Sleep normal even though itching present ,,
appetite and stool normal , anger completely reduced , started maintaining neatness , followed with placebo for 2 months , prescribed sulphur 0/1
PT now under treatment