Art of Healing
Anxiety Disorders | Depression | Weight Problems
English | Hindi
I am Amit Kumar also popularly known as yoga guru EKNATH and is a certified yoga therapist, trainer, and consultant. I have extensively studied yoga, naturopathy, chakra healing, panic healing, and Ayurveda. I have done a post-graduate diploma in yoga and dedicated my life to alternative remedies since 1999.
I have become an expert in cleansing techniques or detoxification of the body with the main focus on training camps, seminars for corporates, the Indian Army and Naval officers. I have been a yoga coach of the IPL cricket team Kings XI Punjab. I have also been associated with organizations like ITC, The Wadia group and the Taj group of hotels and GMR infrastructures. I have been a personal trainer for many celebrities and industrialists and conducted workshops abroad.
Lately, I have been working with Actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra for the YouTube channel Art of balance with Bollywood Actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra learning yoga under my guidance.
Popularly known as Yoga guru EKNATH, I have dedicated my life to the teachings of my GURU “Serve, Love and Give". I consider myself a living yogi in the present era and the "Heart of yoga" in real sense. The purpose of my life is to spread the message of yoga from door to door and from shore to shore, which is my GURU’S mission.
Since 2000, I have been in the field of yoga and naturopath and have acquired the following skills.
- Understanding of Hatha Yoga and Raj Yoga (Meditation)
- Good teaching skill for different yogic practices
- Good command in Practical Yogic Techniques like Asanas & - - Pranayama Mudras & Bandhas Shatkarmas (including Nauli, Vastra Dhauti, Dand Dhauti, Neti, Kunjal)
- Yoga Nidra
- Spiritual Background: Jignasu-Dikshit by Paramahamsa Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati.
1. Chakra Sadhana Course Bihar School of Yoga (Rikhia Peeth, India) 2015 - 16
2. Prana Vidya Course Bihar School of Yoga, (Rikhia Peeth, India) 2013
3. Basic Course of Ayurveda & Massage Therapy The Arya Vaidya Pharmacy (Coimbatore, India) 2011
4. Advanced Yoga Course Kaivalyadham (Mumbai, India) 2010
5. Certificate in Pranic Healing Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation (Mumbai, India) 2009
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education Kailvalyadham (Lonavala, India) 2005-06
7. Doctor of Naturopathy and Yoga Therapy Arogya Mandir (Gorakhpur, India) 2004-05
8. Certificate in Acupressure & Sujok Marwadi Vyayamshala (Bhagalpur, India) 2000
9. Certificate in Yogic Studies Bihar School of Yoga (Munger, India) 2000
Get brief informational answers to your question from experts.