|Practice Name||Ayurveda - Arogyam Kerala Ayurveda Hospital|
|Conditions||Abdominal Pain | Acidity | Acne | Anemia | Arthritis | Autoimmune Disease | Chest Pain|
|Language||English | Hindi|
Dr.Amol Patil, practicing Ayurveda since last 8 years, having vast experience in various traditions of Ayurveda like Kerala tradition, rasoushadhi tradition and Panchbhoutik tradition of Ayurveda. Practicing with such multidisciplinary approach. Published scientific literature and various articles for laymen.
Believe in understanding root cause of a disease and its pathogenesis to come to a conclusion of diagnosis. Once the pathway of the disease is known Ayurveda has great tools to deal with it successfully. That's my principle of practicing Ayurveda.
Expertise and experienced in - Treating Obesity, Type II Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Musculoskeletal Disorders (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gouty Arthritis, Reactive Arthritis, Osteo Arthritis, Spondylosis, Spondilitis,) Gastrointestinal disorders, Respiratory disorders and Preventive Health.
Research Interests - with interdisciplinary approach.
Type II diabetes
Consultant Physician for Ayurveda Advise, Medicine, Panchakarma, Diet, Lifestyle, Yoga , Meditation, Teaching.
Contact for :
- Ayurveda Treatments - medicine, panchakarma, diet, lifestyle, Yoga.
- Research projects to be executed in concern with Ayurveda and herbal medicines.
- Freelancing consultation.
- Setting Up Ayurveda Hospitals / Resorts , entire project medical part management in India and overseas.
- Authoring, Co authoring scientific articles and reviews.
- Lectures on Ayurveda and scientific presentations on topics of Ayurveda.
- In house teaching for Ayurveda students.
- Organizing National, International Seminars / CMEs / Medical camps of Ayurveda.
- Medicinal Plant cultivation .