Gurumaa Ayurvedic Skin Clinic, Ayurveda
Total years in practice: 16
Gurumaa Ayurvedic Skin Clinic
Dr sneha Rathi,
DR. SNEHA RATHI : B.A.M.S., P.G.C.S.D, Vitiligo Specialist
• B.A.M.S. :-Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from Government Ayurvedic College,Nagpur.
• P.G.C.S.D. :-Post Graduate Certificate Course in Skin and Dermatology, Mumbai.
Professional Experience :
• Consulting Vitiligo patients through Ayurveda since last 16 years at Nagpur.
• She has treated large number of Vitiligo cases successfully in India and abroad like U.S.A, U.K, UAE, South Africa, etc.
• She has conducted various awareness workshop on Vitiligo by Dainik Bhaskar newspaper at Nagpur, Chindwara, Gondia.
• She has conducted a camp at Nagpur in 2014.
• She has been invited by NGO in Mumbai to conduct a seminar on Vitiligo in 2015.
• Her blog on skin disease was published in Sakal Newspaper on Women’s Day 2015.
• She has presented a research paper on Vitiligo at International Conference in Ayurveda at Pune in 2018.
• Her interview has been published in Maheshwari Times in 2018 on Women’s Day.
Recently she has been awarded by prestigious Dhanwantari Sanman
She has been awarded by Ayurwoman Award.
The most important thing is to start the treatment by the specialized doctor as soon as one notices the first patch.
If Ayurvedic treatment is started at this initial stage by an expert doctor then it can arrest further spread, gets cured and generally doesn’t relapses.
It is observed that patient gets misguided by general doctors who gives temporary suppressing treatment including steroids which disturbs the internal mechanism of body and in due course of time the disease flares up making it difficult to treat.
It is advised to the patients that they should stick to one pathy at a time. One should not try two pathies for same disease like Allopathy and Ayurveda, homeopathy etc as it may interact with each other and can complicate the disease.
• Joint Secretary of NIMA Women’s Forum, Nagpur.
• Life member of National Integrated Member of Ayurveda,INDIA.
• Life member of All India Research Congress.
• Life member of MASD.
• Life member of Ayurved Vyaspeeth,Nagpur.
• Member- American Vitiligo Research Foundation (AVRF).
• Member- Association Of Ayurveda Practitioners of North America.
Get more information via email