Pinpoint Acupuncture Clinics, Acupuncture
Total years in practice: 10
Brad Whisnant, L. Ac. is a board-certified acupuncture physician with more than nine years of experience. He is a native Oregonian who has spent his entire life helping others. He served four years in the US Marines, and then studied in and graduated from Portland State University.
At the age of 34, he enrolled in the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine. He graduated with a master’s degree in oriental medicine and acupuncture in 2007.
In 2011, he graduated from the Emperor's College in California with a doctorate degree in Chinese medicine and acupuncture. Only less than 3% of all acupuncturists in the country have a doctorate degree. He is the only doctor of Chinese medicine and acupuncture in Columbia County.
His alternative medicine practice brings “3,000 years of Chinese medicine” into the present by incorporating modern research in his treatment strategies. He has interned internationally and has been taught by world-class acupuncturists and master herbalists.
Brad is also a well-known author and clinician. He has published six books on clinically applying Master Tung and combining Master Tung with the balance method in the clinic. Through his many workshops and seminars locally and internationally, he works tirelessly to spread these incredibly effective methods of treatment, helping thousands of people enjoy clinical success.
In addition to his busy practice, Brad also travels overseas and volunteers, giving thousands of treatments in Vietnam. Brad runs a nonprofit organization called Acupuncture Volunteer.
"Brad has treated 10,000's'' of people in the Columbia County area. Don't take Brad's word for it, ask your neighbors and friends. Many have come to Pinpoint Clinics and left feeling healthy and wonderful. Health is attainable!
Pinpoint Acupuncture Clinic works to deliver measurable results. We deal with many health concerns but treat each one individually. We always treat the whole person. That includes treatment of the acute problem as well as the chronic underlying problem. We seek not just to heal but to empower and educate the individual.
What should you expect at Pinpoint Acupuncture Clinic in St. Helens, OR?
At our acupuncture clinic we emphasize addressing your health care concerns and educating our patients:
· You should expect your main health complaint to be significantly improved if not resolved in 6-15 treatments.
· You should expect that the underlying reason that caused your major health care concern will be addressed as well and corrected.
· If an herbal formula is prescribed, a Chinese medical diagnosis will determine the specific herbal formula necessary for each patient's current condition. We proudly carry Evergreen herbs. Evergreen herbal formulas are among the highest quality medicinal herbs in the world.
· You should expect honesty in addressing your healthcare complaint. If at Pinpoint Acupuncture Clinic we are not able to treat or help your condition, we have the necessary referral system to get you to the right health care provider.
· Our rates our competitive, our knowledge and experience are exemplary.
Pinpoint Acupuncture Clinic in St Helens is committed to removing barriers to healthcare. If a financial concern is an obstacle to treatment, we do offer payment plans and sliding fees to those individuals who qualify.
Ancient Chinese acupuncture and medicine is as effective today as it was thousands of years ago. Healthy, pain free living and inspired living; isn’t that how we all should feel?