Paralysis and Recovery with Acupuncture
Paralysis and Recovery with Acupuncture. Prof. MK Shastry will present case studies and research of his clients. Prof MK Shastry is one of the top Acupuncturists and researchers in the world.
Please learn more about him: http://www.nourishdoc.com//Expert/acupuncture/mk-shastry/acu-pain-care
End Date: 12/12/2020 8 AM , PST
I have developed advance concepts of Acupuncture and pain Management with neural studies . I am founder of Vedic Acupuncture and President of International Tung Association, India. I am the first Indian to author Tung Acupuncture Book from India and founder of Tung , Tan , and Indian Acupuncture in India.
I use the following methods for effective and fast recovery with very few needles.
- Tan Balance methods Internal methods and Global balance
- Indian Acupuncture system . Euclidean geometric theory and new model of - - Auricular acupuncture . Treat the disease with few needles and most of the symptoms are subsided.
- Korean acupuncture 4 needle techniques
I have developed lecture series on Acupuncture and teach other Acupuncturist in India and have helped so many lives to heal. I have also developed an app called Acupainpoint Acupuncture to teach acupuncture and how it can help heal so many conditions.
I teach “International Congress on Integrative cum Physical and Internal medicine and Intensive Course in Advanced Acupuncture with Osteopathy cum Chiropathy & Kinesio Tapping & Age Old powerful Cupping Techniques & Moxibustion. The Future of Comprehensive Patient Care”.
- International Congress cum Intensive Course in Integrated Medicine & Acupuncture.
- Cupping & Moxibution.
- Osteopathy & Kinesiotapping
- Integrative & Physical Medicine
- Best management for orthopaedics ,pain,neurosurgery, post-operative care & allied sciences.
- Acupuncture: TCM, Meridian, TAN balance cum I-Ching,Global & Dynamic balance, Tung, Advanced Tung, YNSA, Indian Scalp(12 holography), geo scalp & higher scalp.
- Auricular Acupuncture: Chinese Tung,French Tung,NADA,battlefield, EOV, Cancer & Palliative Care & Internal Medicine
- Acupuncture is one of the most effective treatment for all type of pain, nervous disorders and paralysis with no side effects.