Please Wait ...
32 year old female came to our clinic suffering from Lupus for the last 21/2 years. She had been on steroids with lot of problems and severe stomach upset.
Even when she was AVN on both the hips and had to undergo surgery but with no improvement. She was on 30 mg of steroids and advised for hip replacement for both legs. She was having pain in one of the legs. She started her withdrawal from steroids. She had severe digestive problems with no energy to do any work.
Along with SLE associated with other gastrointestinal, musculoskeletal, psychological, respiratory, urogenital, and skin effect through SLE and their symptoms are listed below:
- Indigestion, irregular bowel movement, gas belching stomach, low appetite
- Severe dryness in mouth, lips, throat associated with severe pain
- Dizziness associated with nausea and vomiting.
Itching all over the body, rashes over ankle joints and over the legs.
- Pain at neck muscles, pain in hand muscles IP & MP joints
- Numbness in both the legs
- Avascular necrosis in both the hip joints underwent cold decompression therapy in both the hips and also total hip joint replacement on right side.
- Confusion, stressful, insomnia, low discrimination capacity, and memory loss.
5. Respiratory system
- Severe breathlessness, extreme fatigue and tiredness
6. Kidney and bladder
- Frequent urine infection
- Proteinuria due to nephritis treated with MMF and corticosteroids
7. Reproductive system (uterus and ovaries)
- Irregular menstrual cycle
After 10 days of nature care, she felt better for digestion and energy problems with better sleep.
Lot of positive energy with future. Miss Vaishali Gupta age 32 yrs, from Nagpur Maharashtra known case of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) suffering since 2 1/2 years sharing her experiences with SLNS NATURE CURE HOSPITAL team after 10 days of nature cure treatment.