Kansa Wand For Ayurvedic Face Massage Benefits
How This Helps
Facial massages and exercises have gained traction as a viable means to enhance skin and slow the aging procedure. Facial muscles, like muscles in the rest of the body, can be toned to enhance skin and overall health. The Kansa wand, a tiny domed instrument used to massage the face, has been used now in salons and houses throughout the globe. So what exactly is a Kansa wand, and how can it benefit you?
Ayurvedic facial massage tool
The Kansa Wand's Role in Ayurveda
Kansa wand is an increasingly popular tool now. Nonetheless, many are still unaware that it's been used for centuries in India. Truth be known, the Kansa wand has an essential part in the tradition of Ayurvedic philosophy.
Ayurveda is a holistic practice that's been in existence for centuries. In Ayurveda, the human body and mind are inseparable, and the brain has the capacity to heal and transform the human body. Practices include massage to balance the body and mind, which is where the Kansa wand comes in.
In Ayurvedic Medicine, the Kansa wand is considered to balance the three doshas of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Imbalance of the doshas (energies which constitute every individual) is considered to cause a wide assortment of health difficulties. Massaging the face with the Kansa wand wipes away the stress and calms the brain to bring balance to your energies.
According to Ayurveda, The strokes from the metallic surface of the Kansa wand can draw acidity away from the skin. Normalizing the pH of the skin may alleviate problems like acne and inflammation.
What's the Kansa Wand?
This small domed tool or wand is used to massage the face. It comes with a wooden handle for a comfortable grip and a dome made from sacred bronze, called Kansa. In India, this bronze is traditionally recognized as a healing metal. It's usually paired with natural oils to do massage and warms up during the procedure.
The domed tool is constructed from Kansa, a sacred bronze known in India as a healing metal. The smooth metal warms up as it's massaged into the skin. It has been used for ages to heal the ill effects of stress, improve health, boost energy, and leave skin glowing.
The wooden handle and bronze ribbon of the Kansa wand make it effortless to employ moderate pressure in gentle strokes on the face. Together with natural oils, the batter gives a warm, relaxing feeling that might help reduce stress and increase energy.
Kansa wand benefits
Benefits of the Kansa wand based on Ayurveda
1. The subtle electric conductivity generated when massaging the Kansa wand has a calming influence on the mind. It helps bring in balance the mind-body energy of the three doshas that Ayurveda outlines.
2. The metal surface of the Kansa wand causes gentle friction with the skin when used in long, slow strokes. This friction pulls acidity away from the skin to normalize the pH level. This is beneficial for reducing the effects of acne and other inflammatory skin conditions. You will notice if surplus acids are found in the skin since the skin may tinge gray or black.
3. Facial massage with a Kansa wand boosts the skin's radiance and helps to fight the aging procedure. This is because it enhances circulation for proper cellular function, aids in drainage for a neater look, and tones muscles to help out with softening any lines.
• Pulls acidity from the cells
• Simulates Prana Life Force
• Revitalizes life energy in the Marma points on the facial skin to maximize recovery
• Increases circulation + eliminates lymph stagnation
• Releases toxins oxygenate
• Energetic alignments
• Relieves head, facial, + jaw tension
• Reduce inflammation de-puff• Revitalizes the complexion
• Promotes healthy aging by lifting the skin
• Reduces the visibility of fine lines
• Relaxes tired feet + thighs
• Supports general well-being and longevity by unifying the mind, body, and soul.
Kansa wand face massage benefits
Beauty Benefits Of Massages
The massage was widely practiced at the end of the 19th century to decrease the symptoms of aging. Today, it is still a common practice used to soften lines, lift skin, and de-puff eyes. The Kansa wand might increase these benefits.
How so? Massaging the face with the batter can revitalize complexion by increasing blood flow. The oxygen from increased flow allows the skin to release toxins and soothes inflammation (which makes it particularly beneficial for irritated skin after shaving). Improved circulation from regular massages can make skin look brighter and more alert. Facial massages may also reduce swelling and assist in drainage, which may make skin look tighter.
Studies reveal massages can help compounds penetrate better and more quickly. After a full-face massage, the skin can absorb more ingredients from creams or serums.